Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
- All reception duties as specified.
- Will attend all meetings related to the needs of the CM department.
- Will assure all paperwork is kept current and available.
- Will assure that all documentation is kept fully stocked at all times.
- Will help file charts and compile opening packets.
- Ensure that the front area is kept neat and orderly
- Responsible for letting Supervisory Assistant know when supplies are needed.
- Responsible for keeping all first aid kits and other necessary supplies in stock.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office supplies.
- Ensure that there is a full database of all supports in Dutchess County to be able to pass along to callers in need of assistance.
- And all other job responsibilities deemed necessary by the supervisory staff.
HS Diploma with four years experience in working in a direct care setting with clients who suffer from mental illness.
Self-starting individual who has a broad knowledge of the services available in DutchessCounty and can redirect necessary calls to those entities.