Mission & Vision
To make the Hudson Valley a place where anyone can get access to the full spectrum of mental health and addiction services they need, without jumping through unnecessary hoops.
Maintaining confidentiality, promoting safety and trust.
Treating everyone with respect.
Providing compassionate, comprehensive, creative care for all.
- Core Values
- Through empathy, compassion, and patience in the way we communicate, we can learn each other’s true needs.
- We are accepting of all people regardless of their differences in a non-judgmental way.
- MHAD is a safe-haven. Everyone does their part to ensure that everyone feels welcomed and included.
- No one is above anyone else. We meet people where they are at. We are humble.
- Be a visionary. Be proactive, think outside the box, have a passion for change, and the ability to adapt and evolve.
- Leave every interaction better than you entered it. (for the story: humor, smiling, kindness)
- Everybody’s voice matters. We value insight regardless of who you are.
MHADC complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Activities are routinely monitored to ensure that they are conducted with integrity, and that they support MHADC’s vision and mission. A Corporate Compliance Plan, including a Code of Conduct, has been established for employees and associates. Please contact Lynn Reno, compliance officer, 845-473-2500, ext. 3006, for further information.