Do you have a mental health diagnosis, two or more chronic medical conditions, and/or substance abuse challenges? Do you have consistent daily challenges, but don’t know where to turn?
This program gives you a single point of access to manage all of your care providers, help assess areas where you need help, and provide you the care and resources to enrich your life.
- Comprehensive care plan
- Help applying for housing, food stamps, birth certificate, employment, education and social services
- Resources for learning skills such as financial management
- Support and referrals for additional programs
- Support and assistance tailored to your unique needs
- Advocacy & representation to outside parties
What is the program like?
Your case manager will meet with you, listen to you and help identify your challenges and needs. They will work with you one-on-one to connect you with resources, navigate the system and advocate on your behalf. Your case manager will work with you to create a comprehensive plan to meet your goals and improve your quality of life.
Your case manager will help you deal with bureaucracy and absorb the stress of getting the resources you need, so that you can stay focused on your recovery and health.
How do I participate?
This program requires a referral from any treatment provider including your family doctor. If you are interested in finding more information on how you can access this program, you or your care provider can contact Theresa at 845-473-2500 ext. 1351.