Are you over 18 and suffering from or caring for someone with a psychiatric illness? Do you need help, but you’re not 100% sure what you need—for example in the case of moving or a sudden life upheaval?
Our Adult Advocacy program will get you the guidance, resource information, and support you need. Give us a call and we can link you with advocacy, referrals, or just a plan to help you move forward with dignity!
- 60-min phone or in-person interview
- Identifying your goals and how to achieve them
- Guidance on who to contact and what to do next
- Advocacy/representation to official authorities
- Links and referrals to other organizations that can help
What is the program like?
Give Margie a call and she’ll discuss your situation with you, help you understand what you need, and connect you with the right people to achieve your goals. Calls are confidential and informal.
How do I participate?
These support and resource programs are for adults with mental illness and/or their families. This includes parents/caregivers who are still caring for their adult or young-adult children who have psychiatric illness. Give Margie a call at 845 473 2500 ext. 1316 to get started!