Are you caring for a child between the ages of 2 and 12 who just won’t listen? Do you wish that you could manage their behaviour better without losing your cool?
This workshop will give you the understanding and skills you need to get through to your kid, help them behave, and resolve family conflict peacefully without yelling and resentment.
- Expressing your anger without being hurtful
- Coping with a child’s negative feelings, frustration, or disappointment
- Determining and using alternatives to traditional punishment
- Engaging a child’s cooperation
- Identifying problem behaviours
What is the program like?
You’ll be working with the workshop host and other parents to learn, share resources, and work through exercises to build a mental toolbox of solutions.
How do I participate?
For upcoming workshop dates, see the calendar below. For more information or to register, call Marlene at 845-473-2500 x1309.