Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Veterns' Housing Case Manager
This position is full time 35 hours a week
The Case Manager works in conjunction with the guidelines of the SSVF program through the WestCOP agency to help homeless veterans and their families obtain housing. If housing cannot be obtained in a timely manner, or the veteran does not qualify for the SSVF program, the Housing Case Manager will find housing for the veteran and their families.
- Providing rent and move-in financial assistance;
- Case management and related services;
- Regular coordination with Program Manager.
- Must be veteran;
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-starting, motivated individual able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- An understanding of the population being served.
- Computer skills.
MHA offers a generous benefits package.