Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Teen Challenge Program Specialist
The Teen Challenge Program Specialist operates the Teen Challenge Clubhouse, meeting weekly for curriculum-based life skills, community service activities (once per month), and recreational activities (once per month).
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of recreational activities and child development required.
- Experience working with families with children who have social, emotional and behavioral disabilities preferred.
- Self-starting, motivated individual able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Must have three years’ experience driving.