Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Beacon, New York
35 Hours per week.
- Facilitate various group and activities for the PROS Program.
- Create and maintain group curricula.
- Maintain a caseload and complete monthly individual meetings.
- Collaborate with individuals to identify goals & objectives, complete Individual Recovery Plans (IRP) and Relapse Prevention Plans (RPP), review progress monthly.
- Complete documentation in timely manner.
- Communicate with multidisciplinary team.
- Complete trainings and attend weekly staff meetings.
Experience in working within a team environment. Excellent written & verbal communication skills, high energy person, and dependable. Must be person centered in the delivery of services. Experience with group facilitation and working in the mental health/addiction field. Competency in computers and the ability to navigate Electronic Health Record systems.
CASAC, Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field with at least 2 years’ experience in the mental health/addiction field preferred or two-year college degree in psychology or a related field with at least 4 years of experience in the mental health/addiction field required.