Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Program Specialist CFTSS
Part Time 20 hours per week/$19.00/hr
Duties: The Respite Program Specialist will provide CFTSS -Psychosocial Rehabilitation services to children with a behavioral health diagnosis. The Program Specialist will work individually and in groups to support, restore and rehabilitate the child’s Individual Service Plan goals. The Program Specialist may also take responsibility for different areas of the Respite Program as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years’ experience working in children’s mental health, addiction and or foster care or a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services or a master’s degree in social work, psychology, or in related human services.
- Clean driving record required.
- Must have three years driving experience with own license.
- Knowledge of community resources, mental health diagnosis and child development required.
- Self - starting, motivated individual able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal- skills, communication skills, and organizational skills required