Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Full Time 40 hours week, excellent benefits package.
Job Description: The Program Director is a member of the leadership team who provides overall direction to an OASAS certified community residential service program. The Program Director will provide clinical and administrative supervision to a multi-disciplinary team in coordination with administrative staff.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all program operations including staff scheduling, ordering & purchasing of supplies, and facility maintenance.
- Recruit and screen applicants for admission.
- Monitor residents’ compliance with the program rules and regulations.
- Review and approve candidates considered for discharge.
- Provide orientation and training to new staff.
- Provide on-call support to evening and overnight staff, as needed.
- Perform quality assurance auditing and QHP review of case record documentation.
- Monitor quality assurance of case record documentation and monthly data reporting to OASAS.
Qualifications and Credentials:
- Valid NYS driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- CASAC-Advanced, CASAC-Master, or other NYS certified or licensed professions that meet the OASAS definition of Qualified Health Professional (QHP).
- Successful completion of an OASAS approved 30 Hour Clinical Supervision Foundations I & II training programs within three (3) months of employment.
- Working knowledge of community resources, mental health, social services, and self-help programs.
- Proficient with electronic health record systems (EHR).