Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Relief Staff/Per Diem MHA/MARC
Shifts may be for Bolger, Florence Manor, Dowling or Crisis Center.
- Oversees residents and facility.
- Accountable for resident population at curfew and security of premises.
- Written recording of observations and incidents as required; completion of other paperwork as required.
- Dispensing and recording medication and making appropriate referrals for medical/psychiatric emergencies.
- Coordinate early morning activities, rising, breakfast, transportation, etc.
- Coordination of evening/weekend activities and transportation; implementation of pertinent portions of program.Perform other necessary tasks as requested by the Program Director.
- more details
- High school diploma and one year paid or volunteer work experience in a chemical dependency treatment. CASAC-T credential and/or BSW or other equivalent clinical credential.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of disease concept of addiction, Alcoholics Anonymous, NA and other recovery support group and basic counseling.