Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Operations Coordinator for Men's Residence
- Maintain records and communications regarding residents, public assistance, Medicaid, food stamps, billings, petty cash, statistics and community advisory correspondence.
- Offer direct support to recovery and relapse prevention. Intervene in crises situations as necessary.
- Facilitate program activities, such as meditation, step and discussion groups, as well as educational programs.
- Maintain and update resident written and electronic records.
- Oversee self-administration of medications and document accordingly.
- Monitor and report issues and concerns to ensure the safety of residents and staff.
- Assist clinical staff with admission and discharge of residents.
- Share 24/7 on-call duty with Program Director as scheduled and necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, AA with minimum two years experience in related field or CASAC-T
- Working knowledge of community resources, mental health, social services, and recovery support community (12 Step Programs).
- Experience communicating and interacting with local and regional health and human services agency personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Familiarity and competency with general bookkeeping practices
- Computer literacy and data entry capability.
- Valid New York state driver’s license.