Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
DUTIES: The Medical Biller PROS is responsible for generating invoices for all PROS services. These responsibilities are set forth below. Work is performed under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Prepares monthly invoices for PROS services
- Posts remittances from Medicaid and MCOs.
- Maintains roster authorizations.
- Investigates aging invoices and submits rebills when necessary.
- Communicates with MCOs and maintains credentialing.
- Prepares monthly statistics
- Follows up with PROS Director and team regarding necessary documentation for billing.
- All other pertinent duties as may be necessary to ensure appropriate billing.
- Two or more years of college preferred.
- Medicaid Billing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office preferred.