Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Full Time/Part time and per diem openings. Hourly rates from $29.00 to $32.00.
- Facilitate new patient admissions, including but not limited to, completing phone and in-person admission screenings, and standardized risk assessment tools.
- Monitor and supervise the administration of prescribed medication, including Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), and document in the MAR.
- Observe and document medical condition and progress on all patients according to policy.
- Provide and coordinate emergency medical care and arrange for appropriate transfer.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in the development of Recovery/Service Plans.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team in the development of Discharge Plans.
- Provide ongoing care coordination and referrals for primary or specialty care, and referrals to community service providers as needed.
- Administer routine and random breathalyzer tests and rapid multi-panel drug screens.
- Assist in motivational counseling, crisis intervention, and recreational activities.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) registered through NYS Education Department
- Knowledge of OASAS and NYS Department of Health regulations
- Experience with electronic health record systems (EHR)