Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Full Time 40 hours per week - $23.00/hr
MHA offers a great benefits package.
Job Description: The House Manger is responsible for monitoring the daily therapeutic environment of the residential program. The Operations Coordinator ensures the safety, security, and efficiency of client services, activities, and program operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the program director in the scheduling, hiring and orientation of milieu staff.
- Data entry and monitoring of client medication administration records, pharmacy copays, and medication delivery.
- Work collaboratively with the Financial Coordinator to ensure all entitlements & benefits (e.g., SSI/SSDI, TA, SNAP, etc.) and other financial documentation are procured from DSS.
- Monitor client housekeeping chores and organization of supplies.
- Report notable observations and/or significant interactions with residents.
- Provide transportation and supervision of offsite client external appointments, as needed.
- Conduct rounds and security checks of the residents and facility, as needed.
- Conduct routine and random searches of resident’s personal property, as needed.
- Administer breathalyzer and drug screen tests, as needed.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent.
- A valid NYS driver’s license.
- Experience with direct care in a community residential setting with an interest in pursuing counseling experience within the field of addictions services.
- Experience in addiction services preferred.
- Ability to relate constructively with an adult population in a community residential setting.