Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Health Information Technology Assistant
Part Time 21 hours week. Eligible for paid time off and 401(k).
- Conduct training and provide support to users on new and existing workflows.
- Develop and maintain standard training materials that support the EHR workflow.
- Assist in the development and revision of electronic documents and reporting tools.
- Analyze and compile reports of crucial datapoints.
- Conduct routine audits on active medical records.
- Associate degree in Information Management (INM), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related field.
- Training and experience with electronic health record (EHR) systems may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to be flexible working with users at various levels of computer proficiency.