Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Counselor/Supportive Housing Program
Full Time 40 hours/week Counselor Addiction Services
Counseling, case management, and advocacy for a case load of individuals and families participating in the supportive housing program. Serve as part of an interdisciplinary team. Participation in on-call rotation for after-hours emergency service provision. Assists in overall management of all programming and operations.
- A valid NYS driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- CASAC-T, CASAC, or minimum of a BSW in the Human Services field of study and obtain professional license within 3 years in one of the following professions:
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker (LMSW)
- Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT)
- Rehabilitation Counselor certified by the Commission of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Therapeutic Recreation Therapist certified by the National Council on Therapeutic Recreation or the American Therapeutic Recreation Association