Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Administrative Assistant VETS
Full Time 35 hours week, excellent benefits package.
This position involves the performance of a variety of secretarial and administrative tasks. Assistant must work with sensitive and confidential information and must exercise discretion in its handling. In addition, the Assistant will assist the Program staff with all significant and relevant duties. This position requires great organizational skills, professionalism, and an ability to project confidence and integrity of the agency.
- Two years experience in an office setting
- Veteran preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-starting, motivated individual able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- An understanding of the population being served, its needs, intervention strategies, culture, and available services.