Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Administrative Assistant Mobile Crisis
Full Time 35 hours week, excellent benefits package.
This is an administrative position involving the performance of a variety of secretarial and administrative tasks, while serving as Assistant to the Clinical Supervisor. The Assistant must work with sensitive and or confidential information and must exercise discretion in its handling. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. In addition the Assistant will assist the Mobile Crisis Team staff with all significant and relevant administrative duties. This position requires great organizational skills and an ability to project confidence and integrity of the agency.
- Handles the staff scheduling.
- Composes correspondence.
- Receives telephone calls answering routine questions and inquiries providing information and assistance when appropriate. Taking detailed messages and tracking responses.
- Keeps staff schedule, including coordinating logistics for meetings, preparing meeting materials.
- Attends meetings within the Department, takes minutes, prepares summaries of meetings, and distributes minutes.
- Establishes and maintains filing system.
- Manages the office supplies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word office.
- Two years experience in office setting.
- S. Diploma.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere.