Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Part Time 28 hours week and Full time positions open . Includes time off benefits and 401(k).
Counseling, case management, and advocacy for a caseload of individuals living in OASAS residential treatment service. Serve as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the case management of residents including timely documentation of progress notes, psycho-socials, treatment plans, discharge planning and other required paperwork.
- Provide individual and group counseling to residents addressing achievement of goals in their individualized treatment plans.
- Assist and oversee residents with self-administration of medication.
- Conduct random urine and BAC tests.
- Monitor and evaluate resident’s performance of his/her treatment, educational, vocational, and rehabilitation goals.
- Serve as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- A valid NYS driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- CASAC, or minimum of a BSW in the Human Services field of study, and obtain professional license within 3 years in one of the following professions:
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker (LMSW)
- Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT)
- Rehabilitation Counselor certified by the Commission of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- Therapeutic Recreation Therapist certified by the National Council on Therapeutic Recreation or the American Therapeutic Recreation Association