Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
The Respite Worker provides quality one-on-one, hourly individual respite and skillbuilding services to children with severe emotional disorders.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of recreational activities and child development preferred.
- Experience working with families with children with social, emotional and behavioral disabilities preferred.
- Self-starting, motivated individual able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Valid NYS driver's license with three years’ experience driving.