Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Program Specialist Children's Services
PART TIME 17.5 HOURS PER WEEK.
- The Program Specialist provides HCBS services, which includes Pre-vocation and planned respite and CFTSS services, which includes Psycho-Social Rehab services to children with severe emotional, social or behavioral disorders.
- The Program Specialist may also take responsibility for various different areas of Respite programming and activities.
- HS Diploma with 3 years experience working with children or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with families with children with emotional and behavioral disabilities.
- Knowledge of community resources, mental health diagnosis and child development required.