Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Full Time 40 hours week, excellent benefits package.
The Program Director is a member of the leadership team who provides overall direction to an OASAS certified residential service program. The Program Director will provide clinical and administrative supervision to a multi-disciplinary team of staff in coordination with the Clinical Supervisor. The Program Director will also participate in administrative, quality improvement, and incident review committee meetings.
Qualifications and Credentials:
- CASAC with Master’s degree in a Human Services field of study or,
- Hold current licensure through the NYS Education Department in one of following fields of practice: LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Clinical experience in a substance use disorder treatment setting is preferred.
- Successful completion of a New York State (NYS) OASAS approved 30 Hour Clinical Supervision Foundations I and II training program within three (3) months of employment.
- Working knowledge of community resources, mental health, social services, and self-help programs.
- Proficient with electronic health record systems (EHR).
- Knowledge of OASAS regulations and Client Data System (CDS) preferred.