Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Part Time 25 hours per week. This position is also eligible for paid time off including holidays and 401(k).
- Meal Preparation.
- Assist in menu planning, inventory, ordering, and purchasing.
- Maintain kitchen in safe, orderly, and sanitary condition.
- Daily cleaning of all kitchen machines and appliances, as needed.
- Enforce and support all program rules regarding use of kitchen by residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- Two years of institutional cooking in a facility of comparable size.
- A valid NYS driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to prepare food tastefully, nutritionally, and attractively.
- Competence in menu planning, food budgeting, storage, and sanitary procedures.
- Ability to constructively oversee residents assisting with food preparation, service, cleanup, and other related tasks.
- Ability to work closely with others and to communicate clearly.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
- Applicant will be subject to a background check screening.