Come visit the MHA’s Library on the 2nd floor of 253 Mansion Street, open Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
Our library contains computers for you to use for free, and books that can be borrowed. We also have a wide collection of reference textbooks around DSM-V, mental health law for New York State, and medical textbooks.
Curious what books we have on our shelves?
Public Computer Usage
Our computers have free Internet access for you to use. Additionally they have information about MHA’s programs, services and ongoing classes/workshops.
Helping Our Families Guide
Many come to our library to:
- Have a quiet space to read
- Search for a Job on our computers
- To get help in revising their resume
- Learn about MHA's other programs
- Borrow books to bring home
- To get help in finding a new place to live
- To find out about mental health services in other areas