Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Relief Staff part time
Part Time Relief Staff for Women's Residence. Minimum 3 days per week.
Saturday 8am to 8pm and 2 overnights. Can be flexible. Will have opportunity to fill in for other staff.
- Oversees residents and facility.
- Coordination of evening/weekend activities and transportation; implementation of pertinent portions of program.
- Accountable for resident population at curfew and security of premises.
- Written recording of observations and incidents as required; completion of other paperwork as required.
- Dispensing and recording medication and making appropriate referrals for medical/psychiatric emergencies.
- High school diploma and one year paid or volunteer work experience in a chemical dependency treatment setting.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of disease concept of addiction, Alcoholics Anonymous, NA and other recovery support group and basic counseling skills.