Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Full Time 40 hours week, excellent benefits package.
- Supervise medical staff in their performance of medical services in residential treatment.
- Orientation and training of new medical staff.
- Provide quality assurance monitoring of medical policy protocols and documentation standards.
- Provide public health education to residents regarding HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, and other communicable diseases.
- Provide in-service Staff trainings of medication management protocols, infection control procedures, and Narcan emergency overdose prevention.
- Responsible for certification and renewals of medication administration and BLS certification
- Contribute to the development and revision of medical policies & procedures and ongoing training.
- Participate in administrative, quality improvement, and incident review committee meetings
- Minimum of BS Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed through NYS Education Department
- Experience with utilization review and/or managed care preauthorization preferred
- Knowledge of OASAS and NYS Department of Health regulations
- Experience with electronic health record systems (EHR)