Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
HCBS Program Specialist
HCBS Program Specialist ( Home and Community Based Services) Full Time
- Meets with HCBS participants on a 1:1 basis in home and/or community to provide the following HCBS Services: Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Habilitation, Educational Support Services, Employment Services, Family Support Services (as well as Peer Support Services if credentialed as a NYS Peer Specialist or Recovery Advocate)
- Participate in person-centered goal planning that incorporates the values and principles of HCBS as well as the individual’s life areas, such as community connectedness, development of natural resources, physical and mental health wellness, education, employment, and self-help
- Conduct intakes and assessments, create individualized service plans and document progress.
- Carry a caseload of participants and assist them in meeting their goals and objectives as outlined on their individualized service plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two years of experience supporting individuals pursuing educational and employment goals.
- Minimum of two years working in the behavioral health field
- Valid Driver’s License