Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
HARP Care Manager
Mental Health America is seeking to hire bachelor level or above individual with a human services degree to work with in the care management department with a focus on engaging and assessing HARP eligible individuals. Good engagement skills, organizational skills, computer literacy and an ability to work effectively on an interdisciplinary team a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the fields listed below*, or
- A NYS teacher’s certificate for which a bachelor’s degree is required, or
- NYS licensure and registration as a Registered Nurse and a bachelor’s degree,.or
- A bachelor’s level education or higher in any field with five years of experience working directly with persons with behavioral health diagnoses, or
- A Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
*Qualifying education includes degrees featuring a major or concentration in social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, education, occupational therapy.