Mental Health America Dutchess County is an equal opportunity employer. Come join our dedicated team helping individuals and families with all aspects of mental wellness. To apply for this position, please click on the apply button below.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Part Time 25 hours per week.
Location: Bolger House
- Meal Preparation.
- Assist in menu planning, inventory, ordering, and purchasing.
- Maintain kitchen in safe, orderly, and sanitary condition.
- Daily cleaning of all kitchen machines and appliances, as needed.
- Enforce and support all program rules regarding use of kitchen by residents.
- Two years of institutional cooking in a facility of comparable size.
- A valid NYS driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Successfully complete a criminal background check review.
- Ability to prepare food tastefully, nutritionally, and attractively.
- Competence in menu planning, food budgeting, storage, and sanitary procedures.
- Ability to constructively oversee residents assisting with food preparation, service, cleanup, and other related tasks.
- Ability to work closely with others and to communicate clearly.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.