Are you (or someone you know) between 18 and 25 and struggling to adjust to adulthood? Is your teen currently in the Teen Challenge[LINK] program and looking for the next step?
The Young Adult Transition Program helps you understand what you need to grow up and make a plan to get there. You get a blend of life skills training, socialization, planning for the future, and fun!
- Holistic approach tailored to your unique situation
- Life skills training oriented on employment, continued education, and/or wellness self-management
- One-on-one interviews to discuss challenges & issues
- Community service experience
- Socialization through fun activities and recreation
- Transition from the Teen Challenge program
What is it like?
You’ll get a mix of one-on-one time with program leaders, group learning with other participants, and interactions with the community. You’ll gain knowledge, experience, support, and access to resources to help. Group learning is a key part of this program, so you must be comfortable with a group setting!
How do I participate?
To register, get more information, or discuss whether your situation is a good fit, please call Jennifer at 845-473-2500 x1358.